Friday, August 3, 2012

5 Cups

I've made the right choice. My family is about to undergo a very big change. Although it's not and easy journey we are about to take it is a necessary one. Nothing worth doing is easy. Although so far, besides some moments alone of very mixed emotions, things have been going well.

I have concerns about Melodie's level of understanding the situation. Although she blows me away sometimes with how well she can understand a very complex situation. And I have amazing friends who are going to help me continue to help Melodie, by allowing us to stay in HomeLink.

I will no longer be a stay at home mom. I will be rejoining the workforce, and I am excited.

When I started this post I didn't really know what I was going to say. This is about the kids right. No this is about LIFE with a SID kid. And this is LIFE happening. So I chose to document it here. With whom ever decides to read it.

I haven't made any decision lightly when it comes to my children. And this one took a lot of soul searching. But the reaction, and level of cooperation have well exceeded my expectation.

I look forward to the wonderful opportunities around me, and I AM moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment